RSA Conference 2017Enterprise The Moscone Center, Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
We are delighted to be participating at RSA Conference 2017, the world's leading infosecurity event, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from 13-17 February.
Under the theme 'Power of Opportunity', the event promises to provide an opportunity to learn from industry leaders, discover innovative solutions and network with Infosec professionals.
During the event, our cyber security unit, ElevenPaths, will be showcasing our cyber security solutions at our stand #410, located in the South Hall. We will be sharing our latest innovations in this sector, enabling you to discover:
- How to detect large-scale vulnerabilities in mobile apps
- How to manage fraud with a holistic approach, aligning the fraud prevention strategy with your business objectives
- How to protect your confidential information and uncover those who leak it
- How to detect security threats in every IoT device within your corporate environment
- How to manage and secure access to corporate information
- How to ensure full visibility of your organization’s performance thanks to detection and immediate response to threats of all kinds
- The new generation of digital identity
We are delighted to offer you a complimentary pass to the Exhibition Hall. You can register here for your complimentary pass, using our unique code: XE7TELFNCA.
You can find out more information on the ElevenPaths blog.
We look forward to meeting you at our Stand #410 in the South Expo.