We currently have six teleports strategically located throughout the American continent (Carretas-Ecuador, Arica-Chile, Laredo-USA, Itxlahuaca-Mexico, Lurín-Peru, Santos-Brazil), one in Spain (Armuña-Spain), and one that is currently being implemented in Morato, Colombia. All of them benefit from advanced technology, developed infrastructure, and the most complete set of services which enables us to guarantee operations for customers’ services. This makes us into one of the most efficient and secure companies to offer Teleport Ground services in any of our HUBs.
- We have teleports in strategic points throughout Latin America.
- Our Network Operations Centre (NOC) ensures our services function correctly in the face of any problem that may arise.
- We have highly trained personnel with extensive experience within the satellite market.
- Our clients can be assured to know that their equipment will be perfectly monitored and kept under appropriate conditions.
- Hands and Eyes service in the face of eventualities that require handling by teams, from the most basic to the most specialized, using the correct personnel for each activity.
- Wide environments that are 100% designed for each stage of operation (Base band, RF, Toll gate).
- Fire prevention system in all of our environments, as well as state-of-the-art specialized systems to discharge free gas and for personal protection.
- Independent dual electrical power makes it possible to back-up the equipment for up to ten days of continuous operations in the event of any contingency.
- We have up to seven modern security and surveillance systems that are active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.