MoviSat - Global Satellite Telephony_
Our Global Satellite Telephony Service allows customers around the world to have a mobile voice connection, SMS, email messaging and tracking functionalities worldwide, whenever and wherever they need it, at competitive rates and in areas with a deficit in cellular coverage.
Our Global Satellite Telephony Service offers a satellite phone with global coverage allowing the customer to have an immediate response to catastrophes or emergencies. This service is based on several technologies, including Inmarsat GSPS and Iridium.
The Global Satellite Telephony service has the following benefits:
- Worldwide coverage: users are always connected, anywhere in the world.
- Secure connectivity because geostationary satellites ensure the establishment of calls and network connection.
- Fast network connection.
- Easy to use: the interface is similar to a GSM terminal, it has a colour display and a big keypad which can be used with gloves.
- Robust: Terminals designed to function outdoors. The terminal works from -20ºC to +55ºC (IP65) and has a long battery life (up to 8 hours/talk time and up to 160 hours/standby time).
- Versatile: the device supports Bluetooth.
- Competitive price: terminals and tariffs/ geographical flat rate: prices don’t depend on the location.
- Location services: including tracking and emergency button.
- Easy to use as the interface is similar to a GSM terminal, with wide visibility
- 24-hour support through the specialist Satellite NOC with highly qualified staff. This support model provides high quality integrated management of the service. The NOC is a “help-desk” that receives any doubts, questions or issues from the customer. They also have mechanisms in place to proactively identify any problems within the system, fix them and inform the customer about them.