Marketing Campaigns Manager_
The right offer, to the right person, at the right moment
Marketing Campaigns Manager is a suite of services that enables you to monetize every subscriber interaction with contextual real-time engagement.
It helps you send the most relevant offers in real-time, through multiple channels, allowing users to immediately complete the purchase.
Marketing Campaigns Manager is the essential tool to help you face today's challenges: regulatory changes, competitive environment and user behavior shift from voice/messaging towards data applications, as well as their always-on mentality.
Benefits for YOU:
- Increase your revenues as your end users consume more.
- Attract new customers through smart data packages.
- Reduce churn as user satisfaction increases.
- Improve user segmentation through data from external sources - Big Data, CRM...
- Monitor campaign performance to continuously improve offers.
- New revenue streams through sponsored data and monetization of your end users’ location.
- Greater negotiation power on wholesale data roaming connections due to higher volumes.
- Helps you fulfil regulatory requirements.
Benefits for END USERS:
- Customized offers: based on their specific preferences.
- Reassurance that costs remain under control.
- High quality user experience with real-time offers.
- Friendly use: Captive portal to view, purchase and manage their own experience.
- Immediate purchase option for end users via opt-in process.
Our modular solution covers all aspects of subscribers’ digital journey allowing multiple use cases.
SAMPLE USE CASES
- Sponsored Data - Collaborate with OTT and App providers to incentivise subscribers.
- Silent Roamers - Identify and encourage silent roamers to use data through attractive promotions.
- Data Sharing Plans - Allow your subscribers to share data plans between several devices.
- Data Offers Management - Give customers control over their data packages.
- Rewards - Reward your subscribers based on their preferences.
- Location-Based Offers - Create offers associated to your subscribers’ physical location.