Managed Roaming Services_
Enhance your customers' experience and increase your roaming revenue
The Service Opening service is an end-to-end service that includes all activities required to open bilateral roaming agreements between Operators.
- Boost Inbound and Outbound Roaming revenues by rolling out roaming services.
- Reduce OPEX thanks to delegating these activities to the Telefonica team.
- Rapidly expand Roaming footprint, 2G, 3G, CAMEL, LTE and VoLTE.
- E2E solution including global remote probes and automated testing tools.
- Contributes to obtaining better end user satisfaction indicators.
- Under Telefonica's quality of service and its worldwide coverage.
The Service Opening service includes the activities required to facilitate international roaming agreement negotiations; coordination, TADIG and IREG testing, SIM management, network configuration and troubleshooting, to post-launch validation testing.
It manages the preparation, testing and launch of 2G, 3G, CAMEL, LTE and VoLTE roaming businesses.
The service offers worldwide coverage with 95% success and more than 10,000 agreements implemented with all operator groups worldwide.