Delivering comprehensive protection against cyber attacks
Our service is designed to detect and address the major security challenges that are taking place in today’s digital world
It includes business disruption, reputation and brand attacks, and online fraud. Based on observations and intelligence from open source information and an architecture fully tailored to each industry, it provides operators with a solution that goes further than a traditional security consultancy, not just for their own business but also the businesses of their end customers.
The CyberThreats service is delivered in collaboration with ElevenPaths, Telefonica's Cybersecurity Unit.
The CyberThreats service is designed to strengthen customers’ organisations by helping them to be prepared to face and resolve the major security threats in the digital world.
- Fully packaged for RESALE and ready to generate business: without the need for initial investment, or any additional software and hardware.
- Intelligence: applies actionable knowledge to the prevention, detection and rapid response to potential cyberthreats.
- Anticipation: allows early identification of cyber threats by gathering evidence, trend analysis and emerging threats, 24×7.
- Efficiency: effective and agile response which mitigates the impact of cyberattacks on your organization.
- Use of BIG DATA analytics, essential to delivering a strong Cyber Security offering.
We deliver the service’s most valuable asset, the intelligence, providing added-value information in a clear and understandable way in order to help you take effective decisions regarding digital threats.
- Delivered by highly experienced professionals.
- Supports effective decision-making.
- Credibility and trust.
- Budgetary control.
- Economic losses are reduced.
The three parts of the service are:
- Detection: monitoring of relevant facts or elements that can negatively affect the performance of the customers’ activities.
- Analysis and interpretation: integration and processing of the collected information and turning it into valuable knowledge to aide decision-making.
- Anticipation: determine the way threats can change and the possible actions of all elements in order to define robust security strategies.
It is a flexible service that offers the choice of different modules. Depending on the customer and customers’ industry specific requirements, there are a number of service packages available:
- Business disruption: detects threats that target a customer’s business processes in an attempt to stop or undermine its normal activity.
- Brand and Reputation: monitoring of activities that can damage the customer’s reputation or organisation’s brand image.
- Online Fraud: tracks all the activities that can result in fraudulent actions against a customer’s interests.
Check coverage with your commercial agents.