IoT Managed Connectivity_
- Centralized Management: Over-the-top access from any place, having a centralized Smart Center to monitor and manage full IoT inventory.
- Network Backup: Service continuity, even if the devices lose connectivity with the preferred operator, moving to a backup operator thanks to Global SIM.
- Real-time Control of IoT connectivity lines, providing status, expenses and consumption.
- Finance Control: Flexibility and simplicity to set commercial plans based on different parameters such as location/zone bundles, dynamic pools, etc.
- SIM location functions based on Cell-id information.
- Easy inventory management, allowing large-scale SIM provisioning.
- Seamless integration with client BSS systems and secure API access, with possibility of alarm notification via SMS, email or standard protocol (SNMP).
- Full commercial offer, including data, voice and SMS mandatory for key verticals (e.g. automotive).
- Reporting: Possibility of generating multiple reports with granularity and multiple formats.
- Multilingual 24x7 support with dedicated specialized teams with an extensive knowledge and experience in IoT solutions.