- Single point of contact. Telefónica provides the end-to-end connectivity service: International VPN and connection to the CSP, including configuration, administration, maintenance and management.
- Redundancy. All connections to CSPs are redundant.
- Customer reports. Available for bandwidth usage providing customers with transparent information about network performance.
- QoS. QoS can be requested in the same way as VPN MPLS networks. To achieve the best performance, CSPs can mark and classify the application traffic using the 6 QoS model supported on the MPLS network.
- Telefónica also supports natting and other value-added functions which is important when connecting to Office 365.
- Dedicated ports are also available for customers requiring exclusive interconnection ports with CSPs.
- Proactive management. Proactive incident detection is included as a standard feature. This connection is typically a key “site” on the customer’s network, as the service connects the customer’s VPN with the IT infrastructure at the CSP, providing support for business critical applications.
- Service Level Agreement demonstrates our commitment to KPIs such as provision time, availability and network performance.