- Complete set of generic and specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) all along the value chain, demonstrating our commitment to providing your business with a timely and effective service.
- Service reporting and incident management
- Easy and detailed service behavior monitoring (packet loss, delay, jitter and customer traffic).
- Close relationship with our Service Manager who will ensure that you and your customers are fully satisfied with the quality of the service, at all times.
- Wide range of access methods and technologies (Ethernet, xDSL, Leased Line, Mobile, Satellite and more).
- Six classes of service to differentiate traffic by customer application.
- Unicast and Multicast traffic.
- IPV4 and IPv6 traffic.
- Redundancy configurations to improve service reliability.
- Multi VPN: to share access and CPE for different VPNs which optimises cost significantly.
- Centralised management: available via the International Control Centre.
- Managed or unmanaged service.