SMS Hub P2P_
- Hub-based interoperability aligned with the GSMA Open Connectivity model.
- Mobile Number Portability support to ensure delivery of the SMS to the correct network.
- Connectivity options: Customers can choose to connect: via SS7/SIGTRAN or via SMPP (based on IP protocol).
- Interoperability. Different network technologies supported. Routing capacity for GSM, CDMA and TDMA networks.
- Transparent message and invoicing clearing for bilateral agreements
- Real Time Monitoring: Operation & Maintenance centralized graphic interface supported by SNMP protocol.
- Security: Fraud and spam control features and per operator interoperability agreements controlled, through blacklists and whitelists.
- High availability solution.
- Guaranteed quality. It maintains performance and latency comparable to those of a bilateral agreement. We perform end-to-end interoperability testing with all operators interconnected.
- Additional features available for message delivery.
- Multilingual 24x7 support.