Provide fast and reliable Internet access to your customer to support their business processes located all over the world.
A complete set of value-added services are easily activated with our Dedicated Internet Access / Broadband Services, delivering application-level visibility, enhanced security features, VoIP integration and web & video traffic optimization, SD-WAN and ability to move to Hybrid networks, plus peering with main cloud providers.
A high-performing and reliable Dedicated Internet Access Service that will positively impact your customers’ business.
With extensive experience delivering Dedicated Internet Access Services, we are ready to meet all your customers’ needs in terms of availability, performance and value-added services.
Our Dedicated Internet Access Service makes it possible to reach the Internet by using our Tier 1 capabilities and other ISP services, as well as providing a comprehensive range of bandwidth options (from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps), different resilience scenarios and other features such as full routing and IPV6 among others.
The key benefits of this service include:
- Simplicity: a single point of contact throughout the service lifecycle.
- Flexibility & scalability: Multiple access options.
- Experience: We have more than 90 years’ experience leading markets and demonstrating excellence around the world.
- Wide portfolio covering both current and future needs of carriers and customers.
- Integration with other services.
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) focused on providing the best Internet connectivity with Enterprise-Class Quality and bandwidths up to 10 Gbps.
- Broadband For Business (B4B) providing cost-oriented Internet connectivity for those accesses that don’t require top class SLAs, guaranteed bandwidth, etc.
- Complete set of generic and specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) all along the value chain, demonstrating our commitment to providing your business with a timely and effective service.
- Service reporting and incident management.
- IP VPN Integration: if required, the Internet Access Service can be fully integrated with our IP/VPN Services, which means that both services flow over a single network access link.
- Managed Services: around-the-clock proactive service management.
- Multi-homing: capability to set up a second Internet Service Provider connection with BGPv4.
- Redundancy: primary and secondary access circuits in automatic failover configuration.
- Domain Name Services: we provide primary and secondary DNS for our customers, with full geographic diversity, enabling resilient name resolution schemes.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- Full Routing: supporting “dual-homing” requirements from the end customer.
- Public IP addresses.
- Centralised management: available via the International Control Centre.
- Managed or unmanaged service.