- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) focused on providing the best Internet connectivity with Enterprise-Class Quality and bandwidths up to 10 Gbps.
- Broadband For Business (B4B) providing cost-oriented Internet connectivity for those accesses that don’t require top class SLAs, guaranteed bandwidth, etc.
- Complete set of generic and specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) all along the value chain, demonstrating our commitment to providing your business with a timely and effective service.
- Service reporting and incident management.
- IP VPN Integration: if required, the Internet Access Service can be fully integrated with our IP/VPN Services, which means that both services flow over a single network access link.
- Managed Services: around-the-clock proactive service management.
- Multi-homing: capability to set up a second Internet Service Provider connection with BGPv4.
- Redundancy: primary and secondary access circuits in automatic failover configuration.
- Domain Name Services: we provide primary and secondary DNS for our customers, with full geographic diversity, enabling resilient name resolution schemes.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- Full Routing: supporting “dual-homing” requirements from the end customer.
- Public IP addresses.
- Centralised management: available via the International Control Centre.
- Managed or unmanaged service.