- Integrated systems: access to service reporting and incident management.
- Complete set of generic and specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) all along the value chain, demonstrating our commitment to providing your business with a timely and effective service.
- Service reporting: a full set of reports provides a detailed view of the service behaviour (packet loss, delay, jitter and customer traffic).
- We meet the recommendations and specifications of the Metro Ethernet Forum.
- Full bandwidth range: from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Connectivity options: connection oriented service (E-LINE) or full meshed (E-LAN).
- Multi-homing redundancy: offering different redundancy scenarios.
- Managed or unmanaged services: by including a Network Interface Device (managed service) we are able to monitor the service end-to-end and offer proactive management.
- Classes of service: it is possible to contract up to four Classes Service monitoring: reporting capabilities to view traffic behavior.
- Jumboframes: allowing packets to be sent with an MTU greater than 1,500 bytes based on standard Ethernet.